Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Green Bay Packers in the NFC Divisional Round on Saturday at Lambeau Field. Here’s an analysis of Goff’s prop bets for passing yards and completions in that matchup.
Jared Goff Player Props vs. Packers
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Saturday’s passing yards over/under for Goff is set at 267.5, 10.9 more yards than his season average of 256.6.
- In seven of 16 games this season (43.8%), Goff has thrown for more than 267.5 yards.
- Goff has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (273.9 passing yards) in only 43.8% of his games (seven out of 16 matchups).
- Goff’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 273.9, which he’s fallen short of by 17.3 yards on average.
- Goff has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 16 times (37.5%).
- The Packers are the NFL’s seventh-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 237.8 yards per game through the air.
Completions Betting Tips
- Goff has averaged 23.7 completions per game this season, 3.8 fewer than the over/under in Saturday’s game (27.5).
- In three of 16 games this season (18.8% of his opportunities), Goff recorded more than 27.5 completions.
- Goff’s season-long average over/under is 23.8 completions. He has recorded 0.1 less completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In just six of 16 games this year, Goff has hit the over on completions prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Goff has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.8 completions) in only 37.5% of his games (six of 16 chances).
- The 21.6 completions per game allowed by the Packers defense this season is the 23rd most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 12, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Packers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from