Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams travel to play the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday at Lumen Field. Goff has prop bets set for passing yards and completions against the Seahawks. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Jared Goff Week 16 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- Goff has thrown for an average of 265.5 yards per game during the 2020 season, 9.0 less than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In seven of 14 games this season (50%), Goff has thrown for more than 274.5 yards.
- In exactly half of his games this season, Goff has thrown for more than his average passing yards over/under of 274.6.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 274.6, which he’s fallen short of by 9.1 yards on average.
- Goff has hit the passing yards over in only six of 14 opportunities this year (42.9%).
- This week, Goff will face the NFL’s worst pass defense (308.6 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Goff is averaging 24.7 completions per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (24.5).
- Goff recorded more than 24.5 completions in five out of 14 games this season (35.7% of his chances).
- Goff has averaged 1.1 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.6).
- In only six of 14 games this year, Goff has hit the over on completions prop bets (42.9% of his opportunities).
- Goff has outperformed his average completions prop bet total (23.6 completions) in just 35.7% of his games (five of 14 chances).
- The Seahawks allow the most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (28.6).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 24, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from