Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams host the New York Jets on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Goff has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against the Jets. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
Jared Goff Week 15 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Goff will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (295.8 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Goff is set at 282.5, 12.7 more yards than his season average of 269.8.
- In six of 13 games this season (46.2%), Goff has thrown for more than 282.5 yards.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 274. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 4.2 yards per game.
- Goff has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just six out of 13 times (46.2%).
- In seven games this season (53.8%), Goff has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 274.
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Goff is set at 7.5 yards. That’s 2.3 more than his season average of 5.2.
- Five times this season (out of 13 total games — 38.5%), Goff has had more than 7.5 rushing yards.
- Goff has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 13 opportunities (38.5%).
- In only five games this season (38.5%), Goff, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 7.2.
- Goff has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (7.2) by 2.0 yards.
- The Jets allow 112.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Jets Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from