On Thursday, Jared Goff has passing and rushing yards prop bets for the Los Angeles Rams’ home matchup against the New England Patriots at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Jared Goff Week 14 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Patriots are the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 236.6 yards per game through the air.
- Goff has thrown for an average of 280.9 yards per game during the 2020 season.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Goff has thrown for more than 283.5 yards.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 274.2, which he’s exceeded by 6.7 yards on average this year.
- Goff has gone over his passing yards prop total six times this season (exactly half of his games).
- In seven games this season (58.3%), Goff has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 274.2.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from