Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams hit the field against the Arizona Cardinals on Sunday on the road at State Farm Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Goff’s passing and rushing yards prop bets in that matchup.
Jared Goff Week 13 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- This week, Goff will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense (247.1 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Goff is set at 282.5, 8.0 more yards than his season average of 274.5.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Goff has thrown for more than 282.5 yards.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 273.3, which he’s exceeded by 1.2 yards on average this year.
- Goff has hit the passing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities this year (45.5%).
- In six games this season (54.5%), Goff has exceeded his average passing yards over/under of 273.3.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from