Jared Goff has prop bets set for passing yards and completions when the Los Angeles Rams host the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday at SoFi Stadium. Here are some tips and insights for betting on those props.
Jared Goff Week 12 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Goff is set at 270.5, 11.7 yards fewer than his season average of 282.2.
- In six of 10 games this season (60%), Goff has thrown for more than 270.5 yards.
- Goff’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 273.2, a figure he’s covered in six out of 10 games this season (60%).
- Goff’s season passing yardage average of 282.2 is 9.0 yards higher than his 273.2 average passing yards over/under.
- Goff has gone over his passing yards prop total five times this season (exactly half of his games).
- This week, Goff will face the NFL’s best pass defense (220.2 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Insights
- Goff is averaging 25.2 completions per game, 1.7 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (23.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40% of his opportunities), Goff had more than 23.5 completions.
- Goff has averaged 1.5 more completions per game than his season-long average prop bet total (23.7).
- Goff has hit the over on completions prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Goff has gone over his average prop bet for completions (23.7) in only four of 10 games (40%).
- The 20.4 completions per game allowed by the 49ers defense this season is the 28th most of any defensive unit in the league.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. 49ers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from