Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams visit the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Monday at Raymond James Stadium. Goff has prop bets set for passing and rushing yards against the Buccaneers. Here are some betting insights and tips for those props.
Jared Goff Week 11 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Buccaneers are the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 248.4 yards per game through the air.
- Monday’s passing yards over/under for Goff is set at 261.5, 10.3 yards fewer than his season average of 271.8.
- In 66.7% of his games this season (six of nine matchups), Goff has thrown for more than 261.5 yards.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 274.5, which he’s fallen short of by 2.7 yards on average.
- Goff has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
- Goff’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 274.5, a figure he’s covered in five out of nine games this season (55.6%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Goff has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Goff has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (7.4) in only 33.3% of his games (three out of nine matchups).
- Goff has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (7.4) by 2.5 yards.
- Goff will go up against a Buccaneers squad that allows 76.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s best rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 20, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from