Jared Goff Week 10 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Seahawks are the NFL’s worst pass defense this season, giving up 374.5 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Goff is set at 286.5, 18.5 more yards than his season average of 268.0.
- Goff has yet to throw for more than 286.5 yards in a game through eight outings this season.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 273. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 5.0 yards per game.
- Goff has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- Goff has gone over his season-long passing yards prop bet average (273) in half of his games.
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Goff is set at 8.5 yards. That is 3.5 more than his season average of 5.0.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games — 37.5%), Goff has had more than 8.5 rushing yards.
- Goff has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of eight times (37.5%).
- In only three games this season (37.5%), Goff, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 7.2.
- Goff has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (7.2) by 2.2 yards.
- Goff will go up against a Seahawks squad that allows 93.6 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s third-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.