Jared Goff and the Los Angeles Rams take on the Seattle Seahawks in the NFC Wild Card Round on Saturday at Lumen Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips for Goff’s passing yards and rushing attempts prop bets.
Jared Goff Week 1 Player Props
Goff’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Saturday’s passing yards prop bet for Goff is set at 263.5, 0.1 more yards than his season average of 263.4.
- In 53.3% of his games this season (eight of 15 matchups), Goff has thrown for more than 263.5 yards.
- The Seahawks are the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this season, giving up 301.7 yards per game through the air.
- Goff’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 274.6, which he’s fallen short of by 11.2 yards on average.
- Goff’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 274.6, a number he’s gone over in only seven out of 15 games (46.7%).
- Goff has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only six out of 15 times (40%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Goff’s per-game rushing attempts average (3.4) is 0.1 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Saturday’s game (3.5).
- Goff has collected more than 3.5 rushing attempts in eight out of 15 games this season (53.3% of his opportunities).
- Goff’s season-long average over/under is three rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.4 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- 60% of Goff’s games this year have seen him rushing the over on rushing attempts prop bets (nine of 15 games).
- Goff has outperformed his average rushing attempts prop bet total (three rushing attempts) in 53.3% of his games (eight of 15 games).
- Seahawks opponents average 24.5 rushing attempts per game, the 26th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 5, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Goff or the Los Angeles Rams at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Rams vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from