Jared Cook’s Los Angeles Chargers will take the field against the Washington Football Team at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 1 of the 2021 NFL season. Let’s take a look at Cook’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you assess your best bets.
Jared Cook Week 1 Player Props
Jared Cook Receiving Trends Vs. Washington Football Team
- The 212.1 passing yards the Football Team gave up per game last season made them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- Cook’s 31.5 receiving yards per game average from last season is 2.0 fewer than his prop bet total for Sunday’s matchup (33.50).
- Cook put up over 33.50 receiving yards in seven out of 18 games last season (38.9%).
- Cook had an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 38.8 per game a year ago. He averaged 7.3 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Cook went over on receiving yards prop bets in eight of his 18 games (44.4%) a season ago.
- At 1.3 passing TDs conceded per game last year, the Football Team’s defense was ranked second in the NFL.
- In seven of 18 games last season, Jared Cook had a receiving touchdown. But he did not have a game with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 12, 2021.CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Cook or the Los Angeles Chargers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Chargers Vs. Football Team Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from