Jared Cook and the New Orleans Saints play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in the NFC Divisional Round on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Cook has a prop bet set for receiving yards against the Buccaneers. Here’s some betting insights and tips for that prop.
Jared Cook Divisional Round Player Props
Cook’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Cook is averaging 34.0 receiving yards per game, 1.5 less than the over/under of 35.5 set for Sunday’s outing.
- In seven of 16 games this season (43.8%), Cook has collected more than 35.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers sport the 22nd-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 269.4 yards per game.
- Cook’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 39.3 per game. He is averaging 5.3 fewer per game than that average.
- In just six of his 16 games (37.5%), Cook has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 39.3 yards.
- Cook has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 11, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jared Cook or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from