Week 11 NFL action will see Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets face off against the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday Let’s examine all of Crowder’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
Jamison Crowder Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Crowder’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jamison Crowder Receiving Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- This week Crowder will face the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense (290.8 yards allowed per game).
- Crowder’s 29.0 receiving yards per game average is 14.5 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s contest (43.5).
- Crowder has gained more than 43.5 receiving yards twice in nine games this year (22.2%).
- Crowder has an average receiving yards prop bet over/under of 41.2 per game. He averages 12.2 fewer yards per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Crowder has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.8 passing TDs allowed per game, the Dolphins defense is ranked 26th in the league.
- Crowder has had a receiving touchdown in one of nine games this year, but has no games with multiple receiving TDs.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jamison Crowder or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from