On Sunday, Jamison Crowder has a receiving yards prop bet for the New York Jets’ road matchup against the New England Patriots at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into that prop.
Jamison Crowder Week 17 Player Props
Crowder’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Crowder is averaging 60.7 receiving yards per game, 0.2 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (60.5).
- In 45.5% of his games this year (five of 11), Crowder has collected more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- The Patriots feature the fourth-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 230.4 yards per game.
- Crowder has collected 2.9 more receiving yards per game (60.7) than the average over/under he’s had set, 57.8.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Crowder has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 57.8 yards.
- In only five of his 11 games (45.5%), Crowder has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 31, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jamison Crowder or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from