Jamison Crowder Week 14 Player Props
Crowder’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Crowder’s 62.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (60.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Crowder has put up more than 60.5 receiving yards.
- The Seahawks have the worst pass defense in the league this season, giving up 323.1 yards per game.
- Crowder’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 60 per game. He has collected 2.9 more per game than that average.
- In only three of his eight games (37.5%), Crowder has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 60 yards.
- Crowder has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in just three of his eight games (37.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jamison Crowder or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets vs. Seahawks Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from