Jamison Crowder and the New York Jets square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Crowder’s receiving yards prop bet in that matchup.
Jamison Crowder Week 11 Player Props
Crowder’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Crowder’s 81.8 receiving yards per game average is 17.3 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (64.5).
- In three out of five games this season (60%), Crowder has totaled more than 64.5 receiving yards.
- The Chargers feature the 12th-best pass defense in the league this season, allowing 242.1 yards per game.
- Crowder has collected 20.7 more receiving yards per game (81.8) than the average over/under he’s had set, 61.1.
- In three of his five games (60%), Crowder has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 61.1 yards.
- In three of his five games (60%), Crowder has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jamison Crowder or the New York Jets at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jets vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from