Jamie Benn will be on the ice when
the Dallas Stars and Arizona Coyotes face off on Wednesday, April 27, 2022, at 8:30 PM ET. Considering a wager on Benn in the Stars-Coyotes game? Use our stats and information to help you.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Jamie Benn Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jamie Benn Season Stats
- Benn’s plus-minus this season is -11, in 16:45 per game on the ice.
- Benn has scored in 17 games this season, and has 19 goals in total.
- Benn has 27 assists in total, with at least one in 24 games.
- Benn has had at least one point in 32 games this season, and 46 points in total.
- On the power play, he has scored three goals, plus picked up seven assists.
- Benn’s shooting percentage this season is 10.5%, and he is averaging 2.3 shots per game.
Jamie Benn Prop Bet Insights
- Benn has exceeded his points prop bet 30 times this season in games with a set points prop (76 opportunities).
- In four games this season with shorter odds than -115 to go over his point total, Benn has exceeded the total three times (75.0% of chances).
- In the 67 games Benn has played this season with longer odds than -115 to go over his point total, he’s exceeded the total 26 times (38.8% of chances).
- Benn has an implied probability of 53.5% to eclipse his point total based on the odds.
Jamie Benn Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|4/26/2022||Golden Knights||0||0||0||19:35||Home||W 3-2 SO|
|4/14/2022||Wild||0||0||0||17:06||Home||L 3-2 OT|
Dallas Stars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from