James White and the New England Patriots host the Buffalo Bills on Monday at Gillette Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on White’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup against the Buffalo Bills.
James White Week 16 Player Props
White’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Monday’s rushing yards over/under for White is set at 11.5 yards. That is 2.6 more than his season average of 8.9.
- Five times this season (out of 12 total games — 41.7%), White has had more than 11.5 rushing yards.
- The Bills give up 121.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
- White has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (16) by 7.1 yards.
- In only four games this season (33.3%), White, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 16.
- White has hit the rushing yards over in only three of eight opportunities (37.5%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- White has averaged 2.6 rushing attempts per game, 0.9 less than the over/under in Monday’s game (3.5).
- White has recorded more than 3.5 rushing attempts in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- White has averaged 1.2 less rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (3.8).
- In just three of 11 games this year, White achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (27.3% of his opportunities).
- White has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (3.8 rushing attempts) in only 33.3% of his games (four of 12 games).
- Bills opponents average 26.4 rushing attempts per game, the 18th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James White or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from