James White and the New England Patriots visit the Los Angeles Rams on Thursday at SoFi Stadium. White has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Rams. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
James White Week 14 Player Props
White’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- White’s rushing yards per game average is 8.8 in 2020.
- Three times this season (out of 10 total games — 30%), White has had more than 18.5 rushing yards.
- The Rams allow 93.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- White’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 16 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 7.2 on average.
- White has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (16) in only 40% of his games (four out of 10 matchups).
- White has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of eight times (37.5%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 7, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James White or the New England Patriots at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Patriots vs. Rams Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from