NFL action in Week 11 at SoFi Stadium will see the Pittsburgh Steelers and James Washington take on the Los Angeles Chargers at 8:20 PM ET on Sunday. In this article, we take a look at all of Washington’s prop bets available for this matchup, and examine the stats to figure out the best bets and top trends ahead of this outing.
James Washington Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Washington’s Game-by-Game Stats
James Washington Receiving Trends Vs. Los Angeles Chargers
- This week Washington will face the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense (219.2 yards allowed per game).
- Washington is averaging 18.8 receiving yards per game, 1.7 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (20.5).
- Washington has totaled more than 20.5 receiving yards in two out of nine games this season (22.2%).
- Washington’s season average of 18.8 receiving yards per game is 9.0 fewer than the average over/under of his prop bets, 27.8.
- Washington has hit the over on his prop bets for receiving yards in 14.3% of his games (one of seven).
- The Chargers’ defense is third in the league, giving up 1.3 passing touchdowns per game.
- Washington has one touchdown catch this year, in nine games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 21, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Washington or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers Vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from