James Washington Week 15 Player Props
Washington’s Game-by-Game Stats
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Washington is averaging 28.6 receiving yards per game, 4.9 less than the over/under of 33.5 set for Monday’s matchup.
- In 30.8% of his games this season (four of 13), Washington has put up more than 33.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (255.9 per game).
- Washington’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 37.8 per game. He averages 9.2 less per game than that average.
- In just 15.4% of his games (two of 13 opportunities), Washington has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (37.8).
- Washington has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in only two of his eight games (25%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Washington or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from