James Robinson has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Houston Texans on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
James Robinson Week 9 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Robinson will go up against a Texans squad that allows 165.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 30th-ranked rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Robinson is set at 71.5 yards. That’s 2.8 more than his season average of 68.7.
- In 42.9% of his games this season (three of seven matchups), Robinson has put up more than 71.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (66.8) by 1.9 yards.
- Robinson has hit the rushing yards over in 57.1% of his opportunities (four of seven games).
- In only three games this season (42.9%), Robinson, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 66.8.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Robinson’s 32.1 receiving yards per game average is 5.6 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s outing (26.5).
- Robinson has yet to put up more than 26.5 receiving yards in a game through seven outings this season.
- The Texans feature the 20th-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 265.7 yards per game.
- In five of his seven games (71.4%), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet of 21.9 yards.
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 21.9 per game. He has put up 10.2 more per game than that average.
- In four of his seven games (57.1%), Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.