James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars square off against the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday on the road at M&T Bank Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Robinson’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
James Robinson Week 15 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Robinson’s 79.6 rushing yards per game average is 4.1 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Six times this season (out of 13 total games — 46.2%), Robinson has had more than 75.5 rushing yards.
- The Ravens allow 113.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 13th-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (71.7) by 7.9 yards.
- Robinson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 71.7 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in eight out of 13 games (61.5%).
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (53.8%) out of 13 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Robinson has averaged 17.2 rushing attempts per game, 0.3 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (17.5).
- Robinson has recorded more than 17.5 rushing attempts in five out of 13 games this season (38.5% of his opportunities).
- Robinson’s season-long average over/under is 17.3 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only six of 13 games this year, Robinson achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Robinson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.3. He’s gone over that total in only five of 13 games (38.5%).
- This season, Ravens opponents have ran the ball 25.3 times per game, the 25th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 17, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Ravens Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from