James Robinson Week 14 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Robinson is set at 77.5. That is 3.2 fewer yards than his season average of 80.7.
- In 50% of his games this season (six of 12 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 77.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson will go up against a Titans squad that allows 115.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 15th-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 71.1, which he’s outpaced by 9.6 yards on average this year.
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (71.1) in 66.7% of his games (eight out of 12 matchups).
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (58.3%) out of 12 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Robinson has averaged 17.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- Robinson has collected more than 18.5 rushing attempts in four out of 12 games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Robinson’s season-long average over/under is 17.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.5 more rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Half of Robinson’s games this season have seen him getting the over on rushing attempts prop bets.
- Robinson’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 17.2. He’s gone over that total in just five of 12 games (41.7%).
- This season, Titans opponents have ran the ball 27.6 times per game, the 12th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Titans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from