James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars travel to play the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday at U.S. Bank Stadium. Robinson has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts against the Vikings. Here’s some betting insights and tips for those props.
James Robinson Week 13 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Robinson’s 80.9 rushing yards per game average is 0.4 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Robinson has put up more than 80.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson will go up against a Vikings squad that allows 120.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 70.2, which he’s outpaced by 10.7 yards on average this year.
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (70.2) in 63.6% of his games (seven out of 11 matchups).
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in seven games (63.6%) out of 11 opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Robinson has averaged 17.6 rushing attempts per game, 1.9 fewer than the over/under in Sunday’s game (19.5).
- In four of 11 games this season (36.4% of his opportunities), Robinson has had more than 19.5 rushing attempts.
- Robinson’s 17.6 rushing attempts per game is 0.6 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 17.
- In six of 11 games this year, Robinson took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (54.5% of his opportunities).
- Vikings opponents average 28.5 rushing attempts per game, the 11th-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Vikings Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from