James Robinson has prop bets set for rushing and receiving yards when the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Cleveland Browns on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some tips and insights for betting on those props.
James Robinson Week 12 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Browns give up 104.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s seventh-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson’s 76.2 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 2.3 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Four times this season (out of 10 total games — 40%), Robinson has had more than 78.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 69.4, which he’s outpaced by 6.8 yards on average this year.
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (60%) out of 10 opportunities.
- Robinson’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 69.4 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in six out of 10 games (60%).
Receiving Yards Betting Trends
- Robinson’s 24.9 receiving yards per game average is 2.4 more than his prop bet total in Sunday’s contest (22.5).
- In 40% of his games this year (four of 10), Robinson has collected more than 22.5 receiving yards.
- The Browns defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 11th-most yards in the NFL this season (266.9 per game).
- In only 40% of his games (four of 10 opportunities), Robinson has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet (22.7).
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.7 per game. He has collected 2.2 more per game than that average.
- In just four of his 10 games (40%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 27, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from