James Robinson and the Jacksonville Jaguars host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday at TIAA Bank Field. Here’s some insights and tips around Robinson’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
James Robinson Week 11 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- The Steelers allow 106.8 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson’s 76.6 rushing yards per game average is 4.1 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of nine total games — 55.6%), Robinson has had more than 72.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (68.8) by 7.8 yards.
- Robinson has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in six games (66.7%) out of nine opportunities.
- Robinson has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (68.8) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Robinson’s 25.3 receiving yards per game average is 3.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (21.5).
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine), Robinson has totaled more than 21.5 receiving yards.
- The Steelers feature the ninth-best pass defense in the league this season, surrendering 238.2 yards per game.
- In just 44.4% of his games (four of nine opportunities), Robinson has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (22.7).
- Robinson has put up 2.6 more receiving yards per game (25.3) than the average over/under he’s had set, 22.7.
- In just four of his nine games (44.4%), Robinson has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Jaguars vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from