James Robinson Week 10 Player Props
Robinson’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- The Packers allow 111.0 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 11th-ranked rush defense.
- Robinson’s 72.5 rushing yards per game average in 2020 is 5.0 less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Three times this season (out of eight total games — 37.5%), Robinson has had more than 77.5 rushing yards.
- Robinson has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (67.5) by 5.0 yards.
- Robinson has gone over the rushing yards total in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games).
- Robinson has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (67.5) in five out of eight games.
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Robinson is averaging 28.1 receiving yards per game, 2.6 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (25.5).
- In three out of eight games this year (37.5%), Robinson has collected more than 25.5 receiving yards.
- The Packers defense has allowed opposing receivers to rack up the 21st-most yards in the NFL this season (250.3 per game).
- In half of his contests, Robinson has surpassed his average receiving yards prop bet of 22.5.
- Robinson’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 22.5 per game. He has collected 5.6 more per game than that average.
- Robinson has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in half of his games.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Robinson or the Jacksonville Jaguars at DraftKings Sportsbook.