Does James Harden hit the over on his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Harden hits the court on Monday against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
James Harden Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Harden has had a points prop bet set in 27 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Monday’s scoring over/under for Harden is set at 28.5 points. That’s 2.7 more points than his season average of 25.8.
- In 15 of 39 games this season (38.5%) Harden has scored more than 28.5 points.
- Harden’s average points prop this season has been set at 27.1 points, which he’s fallen short of by 1.3 points on average.
- Harden has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering only eight out of 27 times (29.6%).
- In only 15 games this season (38.5%) Harden scored more than his average points over/under of 27.1.
- Teams are scoring 117.2 points per game against the Timberwolves this season, the third-most allowed by a squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Harden has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 27 times this season.
- Harden has averaged 45.1 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 4.4 less than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (49.5).
- Harden has gone over his PRA prop bet over/under for Monday’s game in 13 of 39 games (33.3%).
- Harden’s season-long PRA average (45.1) is 0.7 lower than his average PRA over/under — 45.8.
- In only 44.4% of his opportunities this season (12 of 27), Harden has hit the over on his PRA prop bets.
- In only 46.2% of his matchups this season (18 of 39 games), Harden covered his average PRA over/under (45.8).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Nets vs the Timberwolves
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from