Does James Harden cover his individual statistic prop bets? Here’s a deep dive into his points and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals for when Harden hits the court on Wednesday against the Houston Rockets.
James Harden Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Harden has played in 40 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 28 of them.
- Harden’s 26.1 points per game average is 1.4 points less than Wednesday’s over/under.
- 16 times this season (out of 40 total games — 40%) Harden has scored more than 27.5 points.
- The average points prop total for Harden in 2020-21 is 27.2, 1.1 points above his scoring average on the season.
- Harden has gone over the point total in only 32.1% of his opportunities (nine of 28 chances).
- Harden’s season-long points prop bet average is 27.2 points, a figure he’s gone over just 16 out of 40 games (40%).
- The Rockets’ opponents are averaging 113.4 points per game, which is the ninth-most allowed by an NBA squad this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Harden has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 28 times this season.
- Harden’s points, rebounds and assists combined average is 45.5, which is 3.0 less than his prop bet over/under for Wednesday’s game (48.5).
- In 15 of 40 games (37.5%) Harden has hit the over on his PRA prop bet over/under in Wednesday’s game.
- Harden has a season-long PRA average (45.5) that’s 0.4 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (45.9).
- Harden has gone over his PRA prop bets just 46.4% of the time this season (13 of 28 opportunities).
- In just 19 of 40 contests this year (47.5%) Harden covered his average PRA over/under (45.9).
Last 10 Games
Harden vs the Rockets
Bet on the Nets vs the Rockets
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from