The Brooklyn Nets and James Harden will take on the Orlando Magic at 7:30 PM ET on Friday. Harden posts a team-best 8.8 assists per contest. He is also putting up 20.3 points and 7.6 rebounds, shooting 43.2% from the field and 39.5% from downtown with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s break down all of Harden’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the top value picks.
James Harden Prop Bets (November 19)
Harden Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Harden’s 20.3 points per game average is 5.2 less than Friday’s over/under.
- Harden’s point total has exceeded 25.5 points four times in the 16 games he’s played this season.
- Harden has gone up against a points prop bet in 17 games this season, and he’s hit the over five times.
- Harden has made 2.9 three-pointers per game, 0.6 less than his over/under in Friday’s game (3.5).
- Harden has finished four games this season with more than 3.5 made treys.
- The Magic allow 109.3 points per contest, 22nd-ranked in the league.
Harden Vs Magic
Bet On Nets Vs Magic
Powered By Data Skrive using data from