The Brooklyn Nets, including James Harden, face off against the Cleveland Cavaliers at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday. Harden posts a team-best 8.9 assists per contest. He is also putting up 19.8 points and 7.4 rebounds, shooting 42.8% from the field and 38.9% from beyond the arc with 2.9 made 3-pointers per contest.
Let’s dig into all of Harden’s prop bets available for this contest and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
James Harden Prop Bets (November 17)
Harden Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 21.5 point total set for Harden on Wednesday is 1.7 more than his scoring average on the season (19.8).
- Harden’s point total has exceeded 21.5 points four times in the 15 games he’s appeared in this season.
- Harden is 4-for-15 at going over his points prop total this season.
- Harden has averaged 2.9 made three-pointers per game, 0.4 more than his over/under in Wednesday’s game (2.5).
- Harden has made more than 2.5 treys in 10 of his 15 games so far this season.
- Allowing 101.1 points per contest, the Cavaliers are the second-ranked team in the league defensively.
Harden Vs Cavaliers (2020-21)
Bet On Nets Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from