James Harden and his Philadelphia 76ers teammates hit the court against the Miami Heat in the 2022 NBA playoffs at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday. Harden posts a team-leading 10.2 assists per game. He is also putting up 22.0 points and 7.7 rebounds, shooting 41.0% from the field and 33.0% from beyond the arc with 2.3 made 3-pointers per game.
In this article, we take a look at all of Harden’s prop bets available for this contest, and examine the stats to figure out the best wagers and top trends ahead of this outing.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
James Harden Prop Bets (May 12)
Harden Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 20.5-point total set for Harden on Thursday is 1.5 fewer points than his season scoring average.
- In the 93 games he’s played this season, Harden’s point total has exceeded 20.5 points 38 times.
- Harden has hit the over 32 times on a points prop this season (in 83 tries).
- Harden’s 2.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Thursday’s game (2.5).
- Harden has connected on more than 2.5 treys in 32 of his 93 games so far this season.
- Conceding 104.9 points per game, the Heat are the third-ranked squad in the NBA defensively.
Harden Vs Heat
Bet On 76ers Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from