The Philadelphia 76ers and James Harden will take on the Miami Heat at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday in the 2022 NBA playoffs. Harden is tops on the 76ers at 10.2 assists per contest, while also posting 7.7 rebounds and 22.0 points. He is second in the NBA in assists.
Below, we dig into Harden’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the best wagers for this contest.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
James Harden Prop Bets (May 10)
Harden Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- The 22.0 points Harden has scored per game this season is 1.5 more than his prop total set for Tuesday (20.5).
- Through 92 games this season, Harden has totaled more than 20.5 points 38 times.
- Harden is 32-for-82 at hitting the over on his points prop total this season.
- Harden’s 2.3 made three-pointers per game is 0.2 less than his over/under in Tuesday’s game (2.5).
- Harden has 32 games this season with more than 2.5 made treys.
- The Heat concede 104.9 points per contest, third-ranked in the league.
Harden Vs Heat
Bet On 76ers Vs Heat
Powered By Data Skrive using data from