The Philadelphia 76ers, with James Harden, will take on the Cleveland Cavaliers at 6:00 PM ET on Sunday. Harden is tops on the 76ers at 10.1 assists per contest, while also posting 7.9 rebounds and 22.4 points. He is second in the league in assists.
If you’re trying to place a bet on Harden’s props, we break down all of his available ones, plus trends and stats, here.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
James Harden Prop Bets (April 3)
Harden Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Harden’s 22.4 points per game average is 0.9 points more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Through 77 games this season, Harden has totaled more than 21.5 points 31 times.
- So far this season, Harden is 27-for-67 at hitting the over on the total set for his points prop.
- Harden has averaged 2.3 made three-pointers per game, 0.2 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game (2.5).
- Harden has made more than 2.5 three pointers in 30 games this season.
- Defensively, the Cavaliers are ranked fourth in the league, conceding 105.1 points per game.
Harden Vs Cavaliers
Bet On 76ers Vs Cavaliers
Powered By Data Skrive using data from