James Conner has prop bets set for rushing yards and attempts when the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday at AT&T Stadium. Here’s a few tips and insights for betting on those props.
James Conner Week 9 Player Props
Conner’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Conner is set at 80.5 yards. That is 9.4 higher than his season average of 71.1.
- Four times this season (out of seven total games — 57.1%), Conner has had more than 80.5 rushing yards.
- The Cowboys give up 170.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s worst rush defense.
- Conner has outpaced his season rushing yards prop bet average (66.8) by 4.3 yards.
- Conner’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 66.8 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in four out of seven games (57.1%).
- Conner has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in four games (57.1%) out of seven opportunities.
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Conner has averaged 15.7 rushing attempts per game, 2.8 less than the over/under in Sunday’s game (18.5).
- Conner has collected more than 18.5 rushing attempts in two of seven games this season (28.6% of his chances).
- Conner’s 15.7 rushing attempts per game is 0.3 more than his average rushing attempts prop bet over/under of 15.4.
- In four of seven games this year, Conner took the over on rushing attempts prop bets (57.1% of his opportunities).
- Conner’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.4. He’s gone over that total in four of seven games (57.1%).
- This season, Cowboys opponents have ran the ball 33.4 times per game, the most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Conner or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.