James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers visit the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday at Paul Brown Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around Conner’s rushing and receiving yards prop bets in that matchup.
James Conner Week 15 Player Props
Conner’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Bengals give up 131.9 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 27th-ranked rush defense.
- Conner’s 60.3 rushing yards per game average is 2.8 higher than Monday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of 11 total games — 45.5%), Conner has had more than 57.5 rushing yards.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop bet average (68.3) by 8.0 yards.
- Conner has hit the rushing yards over in only five of 11 opportunities (45.5%).
- Conner has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (68.3) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Insights
- Conner is averaging 13.2 receiving yards per game, 0.3 fewer than his prop bet over/under for Monday’s game (13.5).
- In four out of 11 games this season (36.4%), Conner has totaled more than 13.5 receiving yards.
- The Bengals defense has allowed opposing receivers to haul in the 16th-most yards in the NFL this season (255.9 per game).
- In only two of his 11 games (18.2%), Conner has gone over his average receiving yards prop bet of 20.7 yards.
- Conner’s average prop bet for receiving yards is an over/under of 20.7 per game. He averages 7.5 fewer per game than that average.
- Conner has gone over on receiving yards prop bets in just two of his 10 games (20%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Conner or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bengals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from