James Conner Week 14 Player Props
Conner’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Conner’s 64.5 rushing yards per game average is 3.0 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 50% of his games this season (five of 10 matchups), Conner has put up more than 61.5 rushing yards.
- Conner will go up against a Bills squad that allows 125.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 23rd-ranked rush defense.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (68.8) by 4.3 yards.
- Conner’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 68.8 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in half of his games.
- Conner has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total five times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Conner has averaged 14.5 rushing attempts per game, which equals the over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Conner has had more than 14.5 rushing attempts in six of 10 games this season (60% of his chances).
- Conner’s season-long average over/under is 15.9 rushing attempts. He has recorded 1.4 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 10 games this year (40% of his chances).
- Conner’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.9. He’s gone over that total in only four of 10 games (40%).
- This season, Bills opponents have ran the ball 27.1 times per game, the 16th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Conner or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Bills Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from