James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers hit the field against the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday on the road at TIAA Bank Field. Here are some betting insights and tips around Conner’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in that matchup.
James Conner Week 11 Player Props
Conner’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Conner is set at 66.5 yards. That is 4.7 more than his season average of 61.8.
- Four times this season (out of nine total games — 44.4%), Conner has had more than 66.5 rushing yards.
- Conner will go up against a Jaguars squad that allows 131.7 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 24th-ranked rush defense.
- Conner’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 69.1 yards, which he’s fallen short of by 7.3 on average.
- In only four games this season (44.4%), Conner, rushed for more yards than his average rushing yards over/under of 69.1.
- Conner has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only four out of nine times (44.4%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Conner’s per-game rushing attempts average (14.7) is 1.8 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- Conner has collected more than 16.5 rushing attempts in three out of nine games this season (33.3% of his chances).
- Conner’s season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has collected 1.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in only four of nine games this year (44.4% of his chances).
- Conner has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in just 44.4% of his games (four of nine games).
- Jaguars opponents average 30.2 rushing attempts per game, the fifth-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Conner or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Jaguars Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from