James Conner Week 10 Player Props
Conner’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Conner is set at 74.5 yards. That’s 9.5 more than his season average of 65.0.
- Four times this season (out of eight total games — 50%), Conner has had more than 74.5 rushing yards.
- The Bengals allow 144.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 28th-ranked rush defense.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (68.5) by 3.5 yards.
- Conner has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (68.5) in four out of eight games.
- Conner has gone over his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
Rushing Attempts Betting Tips
- Conner’s per-game rushing attempts average (14.9) is 1.6 fewer rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (16.5).
- In three of eight games this season (37.5% of his opportunities), Conner has had more than 16.5 rushing attempts.
- Conner’s season-long average over/under is 15.8 rushing attempts. He has recorded 0.9 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- Conner rushed the over on his rushing attempts prop bet over/unders in half of games this year.
- Conner has gone over his average rushing attempts prop bet total (15.8 rushing attempts) in half of his games.
- This season, Bengals opponents have ran the ball 27.5 times per game, the 13th-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Conner or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.