James Conner and the Pittsburgh Steelers meet the Cleveland Browns in the AFC Wild Card Round on Sunday at Heinz Field. Here’s some tips for betting on Conner’s rushing yards and attempts prop bets in the matchup.
James Conner Week 1 Player Props
Conner’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Conner is set at 56.5 yards. That is 1.1 more than his season average of 55.4.
- Five times this season (out of 13 total games — 38.5%), Conner has had more than 56.5 rushing yards.
- The Browns give up 110.5 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s eighth-ranked rush defense.
- Conner has fallen short of his season rushing yards prop average (65) by 9.6 yards.
- Conner has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (65) in just 38.5% of his games (five out of 13 matchups).
- Conner has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just five out of 13 times (38.5%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Trends
- Conner’s per-game rushing attempts average (13.0) is 0.5 less rushing attempts than his prop bet total in Sunday’s game (13.5).
- Conner has had more than 13.5 rushing attempts in six out of 13 games this season (46.2% of his opportunities).
- Conner has averaged 2.2 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (15.2).
- Conner took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 13 games this year (30.8% of his chances).
- Conner’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 15.2. He’s gone over that total in only four of 13 games (30.8%).
- Browns opponents average 25.8 rushing attempts per game, the 22nd-most in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on James Conner or the Pittsburgh Steelers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Steelers vs. Browns Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from