Week 2 of the NFL season features Jameis Winston and the New Orleans Saints facing the Carolina Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. With prop bets set for Winston in this outing, let’s dig into the stats and trends to help you find the best bets for this contest.
Jameis Winston Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Winston’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Jameis Winston Passing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers conceded 251.5 passing yards per game last year, with the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense.
- Winston’s per-game passing yardage average last season (4.7) was 499.3 yards less than Sunday’s over/under.
- Winston did not exceed 504.00 passing yards in 18 games last year.
- Winston fell short of his passing yards prop bet average last year (184.2) by 179.5 yards per game.
- Winston did not go over his passing yards total last year in three games.
- At 1.8 passing TDs conceded per game last season, the Panthers’ defense was ranked 16th in the league.
- In one of 18 games last season, Winston threw a touchdown pass. But he had no games with multiple TD passes.
- Winston did not throw an interception last season in four games.
Jameis Winston Rushing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers gave up 121.0 yards per game on the ground last season, the NFL’s 20th-ranked rush defense.
- Winston averaged -0.4 rushing yards per game last season, 29.4 less than Sunday’s prop total.
- Not once last season did Winston have more than 29.00 yards on the ground in a game.
- Winston rushed for 8.6 fewer yards per game last season than his average rushing yards prop (8.2).
- Winston did not hit the over on his rushing yards total in three opportunities last season.
- The Panthers allowed 17 rushing touchdowns last year, 18th in the league.
- Winston had no rushing touchdowns in 18 games last season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 19, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jameis Winston or the New Orleans Saints at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Saints Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from