Jamal Murray has several prop bets set for the contest against the New Orleans Pelicans on Friday. Here are the insights you need to know for Murray’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 42 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 37 of them.
- Murray has scored 21.1 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 0.4 points fewer than Friday’s over/under.
- In 45.2% of his matchups this season (19 of 42 games) Murray has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Murray’s season scoring average of 21.1 is 0.6 points higher than his 20.5 average points over/under.
- Murray has hit the points over in only 16 of 37 opportunities (43.2%).
- Murray has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.5 points) in 52.4% of his games (22 out of 42 games).
- Opponents of the Pelicans have scored 115.2 points per game this season, the sixth-most against any NBA squad.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 37 times this season.
- Murray combines to average 29.9 points, rebounds and assists, 0.6 less than his prop bet PRA total for Friday’s game (30.5).
- In 50% of his games (21 out of 42) Murray has gone over his PRA prop bet totals in Friday’s game.
- Murray’s PRA average (29.9) is 0.8 lower than his average prop bet total (30.7).
- In just 17 out of 37 chances this season (45.9%), Murray has gone over his PRA prop bets.
- In half of his games this year, Murray covered his average PRA over/under — 30.7.
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Pelicans
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from