Jamal Murray’s Denver Nuggets square off against the New Orleans Pelicans on Sunday. Murray has multiple prop bets set for the matchup. Here is an analysis of his points and assists prop bets for this game.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 39 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 35 of them.
- Murray has racked up 21.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.6 points greater than Sunday’s points prop total.
- 20 times this season (out of 39 total games — 51.3%) Murray has scored more than 20.5 points.
- Murray’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (20.5 points) by 0.6 points.
- Murray has gone over the point total in just 42.9% of his opportunities (15 of 35 chances).
- Murray’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.5 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 20 out of 39 games (51.3%).
- Opponents of the Pelicans have scored 115.3 points per game this season, the fifth-most against any NBA team.
Assists Prop Insights
- Murray has had an assists prop bet set in 34 of the 39 games he has played this season.
- Murray’s season-long assist average — 4.7 per game — is 0.8 assists lower than Sunday’s assist prop bet value (5.5).
- In 25.6% of his matchups this season (10 out of 39) Murray has collected more than 5.5 assists.
- Murray has averaged 4.7 assists per game, the same as his average assist prop bet total.
- In 51.3% of Murray’s games (20 out of 39) he has recorded more than 4.7 assists (his average assist prop bet over/under this season).
Last 10 Games
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Pelicans
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from