Jamal Murray has several prop bets set for the contest against the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday. Here are the insights you need to know for Murray’s point and combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) totals.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 43 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 38 of them.
- Murray has scored 21.1 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 2.6 points greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- 28 times this season (out of 43 total games — 65.1%) Murray has scored more than 18.5 points.
- Murray’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop bet average (20.5 points) by 0.6 points.
- Murray has gone over the point total in only 44.7% of his opportunities (17 of 38 chances).
- Murray’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.5 points, a figure he’s covered 23 out of 43 games (53.5%).
- The Hawks’ opponents are averaging 110.6 points per game, which is the 22nd-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a prop bet set for points, rebounds and assists 38 times this season.
- Murray has averaged 30.0 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.5 more than his prop bet over/under for Sunday’s game (27.5).
- In 29 of 43 games (67.4%) Murray has exceeded his PRA prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Murray has a season-long PRA average (30.0) that’s 0.7 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (30.7).
- Murray has gone over on his PRA prop bets just 47.4% of the time this year (18 of 38 opportunities).
- In 22 of 43 contests this year (51.2%) Murray covered his average PRA over/under (30.7).
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Hawks
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Hawks
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from