Jamal Murray will take the court on Friday when his Denver Nuggets do battle with the Chicago Bulls. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Murray’s prop bets, we take a closer look at his points and made three-pointer props for this matchup.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 38 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 34 of them.
- Friday’s scoring over/under for Murray is set at 19.5 points. That’s 1.2 fewer points than his season average of 20.7.
- In 22 of 38 games this season (57.9%) Murray has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Murray’s average points prop bet this season has been set at 20.5 points, which he’s outscored by 0.2 points on average this year.
- Murray has failed to cover his points prop bet total in more than half his chances, covering just 14 out of 34 times (41.2%).
- In exactly half of his matchups this season Murray has scored more than his average points over/under of 20.5.
- The Bulls’ opponents are averaging 114.1 points per game, which is the seventh-most given up by an NBA squad this season.
Three Pointers Prop Insights
- Murray has had a prop bet for made three-pointers set in 31 of the 38 games he has played this season.
- Murray has averaged 2.6 made three-pointers per game, 0.1 more threes than his over/under in Friday’s game (2.5).
- In 50% of his games this year (19 of 38 contests), Murray has made more than 2.5 threes.
- Murray’s average made three-pointer prop bet total is 2.5. He has hit 0.1 more three-pointers per game than that average.
- Murray has gone over on his made three-pointer prop bets in 18 of his 31 chances (58.1% of his chances).
- Murray’s average made threes prop bet over/under is 2.5 three-pointers, a number he’s surpassed in half of his games.
- Opponents of the Bulls have made 11.3 three-point shots per game this season, the 28th-most against any NBA squad.
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Bulls
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Bulls
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from