Here’s a look at the points and the combined points, rebounds, and assists (PRA) prop bets set for Jamal Murray when his Denver Nuggets take on the Philadelphia 76ers on Tuesday.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has played in 44 games this season, and has had a points prop bet set in 39 of them.
- Murray has scored 21.0 points per game during the 2020-21 season, 1.5 points more than Tuesday’s points prop total.
- 27 times this season (out of 44 total games — 61.4%) Murray has scored more than 19.5 points.
- Murray’s points per game average this season outstrips his points prop average (20.5 points) by 0.5 points.
- Murray has hit the points over in only 43.6% of his opportunities (17 of 39 chances).
- Murray’s season-long points prop bet average is 20.5 points, a figure he’s eclipsed 23 out of 44 contests (52.3%).
- Teams are averaging 109.5 points per game against the 76ers this season, the 24th-most allowed by a team.
PRA Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points, rebounds and assists prop bet total set 39 times this season.
- Murray has averaged 29.8 combined points, rebounds and assists. That’s 2.3 more than his prop bet over/under for Tuesday’s game (27.5).
- In 29 of 44 games (65.9%) Murray has exceeded his PRA prop bet total in Tuesday’s game.
- Murray has a season-long PRA average (29.8) that’s 0.8 lower than his average PRA prop bet total (30.6).
- Murray has gone over his PRA prop bets only 46.2% of the time this season (18 of 39 opportunities).
- In half of his contests with a PRA prop bet this year, Murray covered his average over/under (30.6).
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the 76ers
Bet on the Nuggets vs the 76ers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from