Jamal Murray will take the court on Monday when his Denver Nuggets play the Indiana Pacers. To help bettors looking for an edge on how to bet Murray’s prop bets, we take a deeper look at his points and assists props for this matchup.
Jamal Murray Prop Bets
Points Prop Insights
- Murray has had a points prop bet set in 32 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Murray has averaged 20.9 points per game in the 2020-21 season, 0.6 points less than Monday’s points prop total.
- In 47.2% of his matchups this season (17 of 36 games) Murray has scored more than 21.5 points.
- Murray’s season scoring average of 20.9 is 0.4 points higher than his 20.5 average points over/under.
- Murray has hit the points over in only 14 of 32 opportunities (43.8%).
- Murray has scored more than his season-long points prop bet average (20.5 points) in 52.8% of his games (19 out of 36 games).
- The Pacers’ opponents are scoring 112.3 points per game, which is the 12th-most allowed by an NBA team this season.
Assists Prop Insights
- Murray has had an assists prop bet set in 31 of the 36 games he has played this season.
- Murray’s season-long assist average — 4.6 per game — is 0.9 assists lower than Monday’s assist prop bet total (5.5).
- In nine out of 36 games this season (25%) Murray has collected more than 5.5 assists.
- Murray has averaged the same number of assists per game as his average assist prop bet over/under of 4.6.
- Murray has gone over his average assist prop bet total (4.6) in just 17 of his 36 games (47.2%).
Last 10 Games
Murray vs the Pacers
Bet on the Nuggets vs the Pacers
Search NBA Player Props
Looking for more player props today? Search for any NBA player or team below to find the best odds available at sportsbooks in the US.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from