In the NFC Championship Game on Sunday, Jamaal Williams has rushing and receiving yards prop bets for the Green Bay Packers’ matchup against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Lambeau Field. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Jamaal Williams NFC Championship Player Props
Williams’ Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Off. Snaps||Carries||Rush Yards||Rush TDs||Receptions||Yards||TDs|
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- The Buccaneers give up 80.6 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s best rush defense.
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Williams is set at 41.5 yards. That’s 3.5 more than his season average of 38.0.
- Five times this season (out of 15 total games — 33.3%), Williams has had more than 41.5 rushing yards.
- Williams’ average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 33.1, which he’s outpaced by 4.9 yards on average this year.
- Williams has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in nine games (60%) out of 15 opportunities.
- Williams has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (33.1) in only 46.7% of his games (seven out of 15 matchups).
Receiving Yards Betting Tips
- Williams is averaging 15.7 receiving yards per game, 0.8 fewer than the over/under of 16.5 set for Sunday’s matchup.
- In 33.3% of his games this year (five of 15), Williams has put up more than 16.5 receiving yards.
- The Buccaneers defense has allowed opposing receivers to accumulate the 10th-most yards in the NFL this season (269.4 per game).
- In just 33.3% of his games (five of 15 chances), Williams has outpaced his average receiving yards prop bet (18.4).
- Williams’ season average of 15.7 receiving yards per game is 2.7 less than the average over/under of his prop bets, 18.4.
- In only five of his 15 games (33.3%), Williams has gone over on receiving yards prop bets.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 18, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jamaal Williams or the Green Bay Packers at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Packers vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from