The Orlando Magic, including Jalen Suggs, face off against the Milwaukee Bucks at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday. Suggs is posting 11.4 points, 3.5 assists and 3.1 rebounds per contest.
Let’s break down Suggs’ prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this matchup to help you examine your best wagers.
Jalen Suggs Prop Bets (November 20)
Suggs Last 10 Games
Scoring Prop Insights
- Suggs’ 11.4 points per game average is 2.1 less than Saturday’s over/under.
- Through 14 games this season, Suggs has totaled more than 13.5 points four times.
- Suggs has hit the over four times on a points prop this season (in 12 tries).
- Suggs has connected on 1.1 three-pointers per game, 0.4 fewer than his over/under in Saturday’s game (1.5).
- Suggs has made more than 1.5 treys in three of his 14 games so far this season.
- On defense, the Bucks have allowed 107.9 points per game, which is 20th-best in the NBA.
Bet On Magic Vs Bucks
Powered By Data Skrive using data from