Week 6 of the NFL season features Jalen Reagor and the Philadelphia Eagles facing off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. Let’s dig into all of Reagor’s prop bets available for this matchup and look at his stats and trends to figure out the best value picks.
Jalen Reagor Week 6 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Reagor’s Game-by-Game Stats
Jalen Reagor Receiving Trends Vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- The Buccaneers are giving up 328.2 passing yards per game this season, the NFL’s worst pass defense.
- Reagor averages 28.0 receiving yards per game, 10.5 fewer than the over/under of 38.5 in Thursday’s matchup.
- In two of five games this season (40.0%), Reagor has collected more than 38.5 receiving yards.
- Reagor has collected 4.3 less receiving yards per game (28.0) than the average over/under he’s had set, 32.3.
- In two of his five games this season (40.0%), Reagor has hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- The Buccaneers’ defense is 30th in the league, giving up 2.6 passing touchdowns per game.
- Reagor has one touchdown catch this year, in five games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Jalen Reagor or the Philadelphia Eagles at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Eagles Vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from